|Patrick Keef||Pvt||Co. E, 97th Penn Vols||January 29th||congestive fever|
|John Goehring||Artificer||Co. D, NY Vol Eng||January 25th||dropsy|
|Henry M. Buckminster||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||January 24th||putrid sore throat|
|Horace E. Hamilton||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||January 25th||consumption|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Wartime Films Project: Narrowing the Focus of our User-Centered Design Pilot
- National Archives and Law Library of Congress Host Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon on Proposed Amendments
- #ElectionCollection Challenge
- National Archives program trains Wikipedians in cultural heritage outreach
- Pokemon Go has come to the FDR Presidential Library and that’s a good thing.