|Patrick Keef||Pvt||Co. E, 97th Penn Vols||January 29th||congestive fever|
|John Goehring||Artificer||Co. D, NY Vol Eng||January 25th||dropsy|
|Henry M. Buckminster||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||January 24th||putrid sore throat|
|Horace E. Hamilton||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||January 25th||consumption|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Making of Women’s Equality Day
- Rebooting the Social Media Strategy for the National Archives
- The Wartime Films Project: Setting Goals and Intended Outcomes for User-Centered Design Pilots
- National Archives at Boston Collaborates to Digitize Over 900 Popular Photos
- Sharing historic moments through Google Arts & Culture’s American Democracy Collection