|Patrick Keef||Pvt||Co. E, 97th Penn Vols||January 29th||congestive fever|
|John Goehring||Artificer||Co. D, NY Vol Eng||January 25th||dropsy|
|Henry M. Buckminster||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||January 24th||putrid sore throat|
|Horace E. Hamilton||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||January 25th||consumption|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Today in History
No Tips to Display
Top Posts & Pages
- Introducing the Updated National Archives Catalog
- Our National History and You
- New Digitization Strategy now available
- Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) and Imgur “Summer of Archives” Collaboration Gets By With a Little Help From NARA
- Relocation of Personnel Records to National Archives at St. Louis