|Patrick Keef||Pvt||Co. E, 97th Penn Vols||January 29th||congestive fever|
|John Goehring||Artificer||Co. D, NY Vol Eng||January 25th||dropsy|
|Henry M. Buckminster||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||January 24th||putrid sore throat|
|Horace E. Hamilton||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||January 25th||consumption|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions