|J. G. Bills||Gunner||USN||May 16th||drowned|
|Charles Stevens||Pvt||Co. C, 9th Main Vols||May 14th||chronic diarrhea|
|A. H. Prescott||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||May 21st||diptheria|
|George A. Baker||Pvt||Co. E, 11th Maine Vols||May 9th|
|Charles Keil||Sgt||Co. K, 176th Penn Vols||May 12th|
|H. Reil||seaman||Brig. Rush||May 24th|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment