|J. G. Bills||Gunner||USN||May 16th||drowned|
|Charles Stevens||Pvt||Co. C, 9th Main Vols||May 14th||chronic diarrhea|
|A. H. Prescott||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||May 21st||diptheria|
|George A. Baker||Pvt||Co. E, 11th Maine Vols||May 9th|
|Charles Keil||Sgt||Co. K, 176th Penn Vols||May 12th|
|H. Reil||seaman||Brig. Rush||May 24th|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment