|J. G. Bills||Gunner||USN||May 16th||drowned|
|Charles Stevens||Pvt||Co. C, 9th Main Vols||May 14th||chronic diarrhea|
|A. H. Prescott||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||May 21st||diptheria|
|George A. Baker||Pvt||Co. E, 11th Maine Vols||May 9th|
|Charles Keil||Sgt||Co. K, 176th Penn Vols||May 12th|
|H. Reil||seaman||Brig. Rush||May 24th|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1870 the population of the United States was 38,558,371.
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?