|Poleman D. Heston||Cpl||Co. G, 62nd OH Vols||Aug. 21st|
|Frederick Schuiner||Pvt||Co. F, NY Inf Bat||Aug. 22nd||typhoid fever|
|Rufus A. Lentest||Pvt||Co. H, 8th Maine Vols||Aug. 22nd||typhoid fever|
|Chas. W. Moore||Pvt||Co. H, 8th Maine Vols||Aug. 24th||remittent fever|
|George B. Peet||Pvt||Co. I, 6th Conn Vols||Aug. 16th|
|Aaron C. Yamey||Pvt||Co. C, 9th Maine Vols||Aug. 21st|
|Chas. Lamberdy||Pvt||Co. C, 6th Conn Vols||Aug. 18th|
|Wm. E. Moore||Pvt||1st Conn Light Bat||Aug. 25th|
|Samuel Bliss||Pvt||Co. K, 7th Conn||Aug. 22nd|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Top Posts & Pages
- National Archives and Law Library of Congress Host Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon on Proposed Amendments
- #ElectionCollection Challenge
- National Archives program trains Wikipedians in cultural heritage outreach
- Pokemon Go has come to the FDR Presidential Library and that’s a good thing.
- The Wartime Films Project: Taking a User-Centered Design Approach at NARA