|Henry Angell||Pvt||Co. L, 3rd RI Regt||December 15th||chronic diarrhea|
|Benjamin E. Prince||Pvt||Co. G, 48th NY Regt||December 12th||sore throat|
|Samuel Huggins||Pvt||Co. H, 47th PA Regt||December 15th||wounds|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- American Epidemics
- Latin Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, 1664
- Suriname to Jamaica aboard the America, 1675
- Notable Ancestors, Surnames beginning with the letter W
- Walloons and French to Virginia, 1621