|Henry Angell||Pvt||Co. L, 3rd RI Regt||December 15th||chronic diarrhea|
|Benjamin E. Prince||Pvt||Co. G, 48th NY Regt||December 12th||sore throat|
|Samuel Huggins||Pvt||Co. H, 47th PA Regt||December 15th||wounds|
Giles County Menu
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment