|John Smiler||Pvt||Co. A, 76th PA||October 17th||typhoid fever|
|Adam Miller||Pvt||Co. A, 76th PA||October 19th||typhoid fever|
|George W. Bridgeham||Pvt||Co. A, 3rd NH||October 19th||diarrhea|
|John Dixon||Pvt||Co. G, 97th PA||October 21st||diarrhea|
|Thomas McHale||Pvt||Co. E, 97th PA||October 21st||congestive fever|
|Thomas Taylor||Pvt||Co. I, 6th Conn||October 22nd||wounds|
|John Brown||Pvt||Co. K, 76th PA||October 23rd||diarrhea|
|George Junker||Capt||Co. K, 47th PA||October 23rd||wounds|
|Abraham Landes||Pvt||Co. K, 47th PA||October 23rd||wounds|
|Joseph Lewis||Pvt||Co. K, 47th PA||October 23rd||wounds|
|James Wright||Pvt||Co. D, 97th PA||October 24th|
|Seth W. Reynolds||Sgt||Co. A, 7th Conn||October 23rd||wounds|
|Joab Jeffreys||Pvt||Co. H, 7th Conn||October 23rd||wounds|
|Francis E. Barnard||of Dorchester, Mass||October 18th|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment