Hiram Horton, F, 140th N. Y.
Wm. C. White, E, 210th Pennsylvania.
Hen. Erwen, C, 210th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Paynter, A, 157th Pennsylvania.
James Cambell, I, 4th Delaware.
Archibald Woodruff, M, 15th N. Y. Art.
L. W. Hurlburd, I, 140th N. Y.
Ferdinand Yeager, K, 1st Md.
John E. Ward, B, 4th Delaware.
Levy T. Moon, E, 44th Wis.
Wm. Chiseltine, C, 1st Md.
John Befurt, B, 157th Pennsylvania.
Emmanuel Boon, B, 210th Pennsylvania.
Warren Bradford, A, 190th Pennsylvania.
Francis Galloway, D, 1st Mass. Cav.
Charles McKinstry, F, 210th Pennsylvania.
Thomas Davis, C, 3d Delaware.
John Riehie, A, 3d Delaware.
Wm. H. Palemtory, G, 4th Delaware.
Nathan Tobs, – 210th Pennsylvania.
Robt Ackley, G, 210th Pennsylvania.
T. Allen, K, 198th Pennsylvania.
G. H. Sampler, 188th N. Y.
S. McIntire, A, 185th N. Y.
Sergt. Fitz Simmons, K, 91st Pennsylvania.
I. Matteson, F, 185th N. Y.
Corp. M. I. Moss, H, 189th N. Y.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
If you don’t find your ancestor in the index, it doesn’t mean your ancestor isn’t in the record.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment