Hiram Horton, F, 140th N. Y.
Wm. C. White, E, 210th Pennsylvania.
Hen. Erwen, C, 210th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Paynter, A, 157th Pennsylvania.
James Cambell, I, 4th Delaware.
Archibald Woodruff, M, 15th N. Y. Art.
L. W. Hurlburd, I, 140th N. Y.
Ferdinand Yeager, K, 1st Md.
John E. Ward, B, 4th Delaware.
Levy T. Moon, E, 44th Wis.
Wm. Chiseltine, C, 1st Md.
John Befurt, B, 157th Pennsylvania.
Emmanuel Boon, B, 210th Pennsylvania.
Warren Bradford, A, 190th Pennsylvania.
Francis Galloway, D, 1st Mass. Cav.
Charles McKinstry, F, 210th Pennsylvania.
Thomas Davis, C, 3d Delaware.
John Riehie, A, 3d Delaware.
Wm. H. Palemtory, G, 4th Delaware.
Nathan Tobs, – 210th Pennsylvania.
Robt Ackley, G, 210th Pennsylvania.
T. Allen, K, 198th Pennsylvania.
G. H. Sampler, 188th N. Y.
S. McIntire, A, 185th N. Y.
Sergt. Fitz Simmons, K, 91st Pennsylvania.
I. Matteson, F, 185th N. Y.
Corp. M. I. Moss, H, 189th N. Y.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Glossary of Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Passes to leave England, 1694
- Genealogical Terminology
- Medical Terminology
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Ship Defence, London to Boston 1635
- Relationship Terms
- Virginia Land Patents, 1703
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub