Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Glossary of Terms
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- Jamaica Census, Abstract, 1670
- Relationship Terms
- American Epidemics
- St. David's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- Deputy Surveyors of the North East part of the Alabama Territory, 1832.