Wm. McKenna, E, 1st N. J. Cav.
Chas. Danone, H, 1st N. J. Cav.
Benjamin Haxton, K, 10th N. Y. Cav.
I. W. Fisher, M, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Dushane, M, 2d N. Y. M. R.
J. Blass, E, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Bacon, C, 24th N. Y. Cav.
H. Bisbron, D, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Wright, G, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Warner, L, 16th Pa. Cav.
Thos. Harpster, C, 13th Pa. Cav.
Andrew Temple, H, 13th Pa. Cav.
Jeremiah Hettuck, D, 13th Pa. Cav.
Michael Thomas, K, 4th Pa. Cav.
G. H. Smith, H, 4th Pa. Cav.
John Decker, D, 4th Pa. Cav.
Isaac Steller, L, 6th Ohio Cav.
Chas. F. Shaw, C, 1st Maine Cav.
John Esbern, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Henry Winck, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Lewis Allen, I, 21st Pa. Cav.
Geo. Hiner, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
I. N. Green, I, 13th Ohio.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1810 the population of the United States was 7,239,881.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub