Wm. McKenna, E, 1st N. J. Cav.
Chas. Danone, H, 1st N. J. Cav.
Benjamin Haxton, K, 10th N. Y. Cav.
I. W. Fisher, M, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Dushane, M, 2d N. Y. M. R.
J. Blass, E, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Bacon, C, 24th N. Y. Cav.
H. Bisbron, D, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Wright, G, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Warner, L, 16th Pa. Cav.
Thos. Harpster, C, 13th Pa. Cav.
Andrew Temple, H, 13th Pa. Cav.
Jeremiah Hettuck, D, 13th Pa. Cav.
Michael Thomas, K, 4th Pa. Cav.
G. H. Smith, H, 4th Pa. Cav.
John Decker, D, 4th Pa. Cav.
Isaac Steller, L, 6th Ohio Cav.
Chas. F. Shaw, C, 1st Maine Cav.
John Esbern, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Henry Winck, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Lewis Allen, I, 21st Pa. Cav.
Geo. Hiner, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
I. N. Green, I, 13th Ohio.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1880 the population of the United States was 50,155,783.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Latin Terms
- Relationship Terms
- American Epidemics
- Journals of Congress, Monday, August 26, 1776
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter M
- Miss Minnie French Death
- Walloons and French to Virginia, 1621
- Latin Terms beginning with the letter C
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions