Wm. McKenna, E, 1st N. J. Cav.
Chas. Danone, H, 1st N. J. Cav.
Benjamin Haxton, K, 10th N. Y. Cav.
I. W. Fisher, M, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Dushane, M, 2d N. Y. M. R.
J. Blass, E, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Bacon, C, 24th N. Y. Cav.
H. Bisbron, D, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Wright, G, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Warner, L, 16th Pa. Cav.
Thos. Harpster, C, 13th Pa. Cav.
Andrew Temple, H, 13th Pa. Cav.
Jeremiah Hettuck, D, 13th Pa. Cav.
Michael Thomas, K, 4th Pa. Cav.
G. H. Smith, H, 4th Pa. Cav.
John Decker, D, 4th Pa. Cav.
Isaac Steller, L, 6th Ohio Cav.
Chas. F. Shaw, C, 1st Maine Cav.
John Esbern, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Henry Winck, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Lewis Allen, I, 21st Pa. Cav.
Geo. Hiner, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
I. N. Green, I, 13th Ohio.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?