Wm. McKenna, E, 1st N. J. Cav.
Chas. Danone, H, 1st N. J. Cav.
Benjamin Haxton, K, 10th N. Y. Cav.
I. W. Fisher, M, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Dushane, M, 2d N. Y. M. R.
J. Blass, E, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Jas. Bacon, C, 24th N. Y. Cav.
H. Bisbron, D, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Wright, G, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Warner, L, 16th Pa. Cav.
Thos. Harpster, C, 13th Pa. Cav.
Andrew Temple, H, 13th Pa. Cav.
Jeremiah Hettuck, D, 13th Pa. Cav.
Michael Thomas, K, 4th Pa. Cav.
G. H. Smith, H, 4th Pa. Cav.
John Decker, D, 4th Pa. Cav.
Isaac Steller, L, 6th Ohio Cav.
Chas. F. Shaw, C, 1st Maine Cav.
John Esbern, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Henry Winck, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
Lewis Allen, I, 21st Pa. Cav.
Geo. Hiner, G, 21st Pa. Cav.
I. N. Green, I, 13th Ohio.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Why waste your money looking up your family tree? Just go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment