Michael Huzzy, D, 11th Connecticut.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- South Carolina Naturalizations, 1790-1800
- Medical Terminology
- St. Andrew's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- Co B, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment