Ezra T. Warner, E, 40th New Jersey.
Wm. J. Reynolds, C, 15th New Jersey.
Sylvester Smith, E, 4th New Jersey.
David D. Russell, H, 10th New Jersey.
Alfred Tompkins, C, 1st New Jersey.
Manuel Silver, E, 10th New Jersey.
John O. Neal, I, 40th New Jersey.
Corp. E. D. Vallette, D, 2d Rhode Island.
Wm. Haverill, H, 37th Massachusetts.
Sergt. John T. Rimpell, B, – Maryland Cav.
Thos. W. Twyford, D, 109th Pennsylvania.
Corp. B. Higdon, G, 7th Indiana.
Geo. Rosison, D, –
John Johnston, C, 97th N. Y.
Joshua T. Copper.
John Waitknight, F, 118th Pennsylvania.
John Stenner, A, Purnell Legion.
I. T. Davis, D, 4th Rhode Island.
Sylvester Trout, G, 2d Connecticut.
David Cramner, I, 2d Connecticut.
P. Heggekjar, I, 5th Wisconsin.
Michael Apal, K, 5th Wisconsin.
John Southmayde, E, 5th Wisconsin.
Milton S. Frazier, C, 82d Pennsylvania.
Near by:- Capt. J. B. Doughty, A, 5th Wis.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1840 the population of the United States was 17,069,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?