Namesake – Person named after another person.
Necrology – Listing or record of persons who have died recently.
Nee – Born. Used to denote a woman’s maiden name.
Nephew – Son of one’s brother or sister.
Niece – Daughter of one’s brother or sister.
Noncupative Will – One declared or dictated by the testator, usually for persons in last sickness, sudden illness, or military.
Search This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- 1878 Yellow Fever Deaths in Holly Springs, Mississippi
- Glossary of Terms
- Relationship Terms
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Officers and Men aboard the Ship Defence, 1776
- South Carolina Land Grants, 1674 to 1683
- Old Time Occupations beginning with the letter C