Undulant Fever – Intermittant fever caused by brucellosis. also called abortus fever.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Top Posts & Pages
- Relationship Terms
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Priest is Cousin of Fake Dentist
- Revolutionary War
- Virginia Land Patents, 1703
- Schmidt Prosecutor Going to Europe to Probe Priest's Sanity
- Hans Schmidt's Sanity Is To Be Left To The Jury
- Schmidt Verdict Yet In Doubt With Jury Deadlocked
- Victim Of Priest Had Cash Enough For Her Burial
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment
- Transcriptions Reveal Life in the Trenches
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on May 8, 2019
- Become a Wiki Scholar! Work with records from the National Archives to expand coverage of women’s suffrage in the United States in Wikipedia
- What’s in a Name?