Undulant Fever – Intermittant fever caused by brucellosis. also called abortus fever.
Search This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Not All Family Trees are Picture Perfect!
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- the bark Maria Magdalen, Rotterdam to New York, 1848
- Glossary of Terms
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Dutchess County, New York, 1714
- South Carolina Land Grants, 1674 to 1683
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment