L. Burgmire, G, 55th Pennsylvania.
John Williams, B, 4th New Hampshire.
B. F. Gliddin, E, 9th Maine.
Corp. H. Chambers, H, 169th N. Y.
J. Ende, -, N. Y.
Corp. P. McConkey, F, 169th N. Y.
M. Marvin, H. 169th N. Y.
Nat. Martin, F, 169th N. Y.
A. Graham, G, 169th N. Y.
Clement Carr, E, 169th N. Y.
O. Fish, H, 4th New Hampshire.
C. McKenney, E, 9th Maine.
O. T. Patterson, E, 9th Maine.
L. M. Work, B, 9th Maine.
T. B. Crowell, D, 9th Maine.
A. F. Saunders, D, 9th Maine.
J. W. Philbrick, E, 9th Maine.
D. Russell, D, 9th Maine.
Winthrop L. Presbv, D, 4th New Hampshire.
D. F. Perkins, B, 4th New Hampshire.
D. T. Caulfield, B, 169th N. Y.
A. M. Abbott, E, 9th Maine.
J. McKanna, D, 51st Pennsylvania.
John W. Barker, K, 4th New Hampshire.
Wm. B. Ealf, I, 8th Michigan.
J. P. Joslin, E, 36th Wisconsin.
Frederic D. Port, C, 7th Michigan.
E. Boothe, C, Purnell Cav.
Fred. Mulless, D, 10th U. S. Inf’y.
Lewis Pool, K, 146th –
S. W. Van Driver, K, 4th Delaware.
F. C. Gray, F, 18th Maine.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
If you don’t find your ancestor in the index, it doesn’t mean your ancestor isn’t in the record.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub