L. Burgmire, G, 55th Pennsylvania.
John Williams, B, 4th New Hampshire.
B. F. Gliddin, E, 9th Maine.
Corp. H. Chambers, H, 169th N. Y.
J. Ende, -, N. Y.
Corp. P. McConkey, F, 169th N. Y.
M. Marvin, H. 169th N. Y.
Nat. Martin, F, 169th N. Y.
A. Graham, G, 169th N. Y.
Clement Carr, E, 169th N. Y.
O. Fish, H, 4th New Hampshire.
C. McKenney, E, 9th Maine.
O. T. Patterson, E, 9th Maine.
L. M. Work, B, 9th Maine.
T. B. Crowell, D, 9th Maine.
A. F. Saunders, D, 9th Maine.
J. W. Philbrick, E, 9th Maine.
D. Russell, D, 9th Maine.
Winthrop L. Presbv, D, 4th New Hampshire.
D. F. Perkins, B, 4th New Hampshire.
D. T. Caulfield, B, 169th N. Y.
A. M. Abbott, E, 9th Maine.
J. McKanna, D, 51st Pennsylvania.
John W. Barker, K, 4th New Hampshire.
Wm. B. Ealf, I, 8th Michigan.
J. P. Joslin, E, 36th Wisconsin.
Frederic D. Port, C, 7th Michigan.
E. Boothe, C, Purnell Cav.
Fred. Mulless, D, 10th U. S. Inf’y.
Lewis Pool, K, 146th –
S. W. Van Driver, K, 4th Delaware.
F. C. Gray, F, 18th Maine.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1880 the population of the United States was 50,155,783.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?