Thos. Williams, B, 5th New Jersey.
Wm. B. Howe, C, 115th N Y.
Alfred C. Snyder, I, 115th N. Y.
H. E. Fulkerson, A, 76th Pennsylvania.
Miles G. Kinsel, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Jos. D. Hagerty, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Corp. John Flessining, H, 11th New Jersey.
Corp. Chas. P. Smith. D, 9th Now Jersey.
Sergt. E. B. Smith, C, 9th New Jersey.
L. Midget, F, 36th U. S. C. T.
Corp. F. V. Dougherty, A, 6th New Jersey.
I. O. Spencer, K, 7th New Jersey.
Edwd. Crozby, E, 7th New Jersey.
Thos. Wallraven, E, 7th New Jersey.
Henry A. Ryther, C, 27th Massachusetts.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1880 U.S. Census included the relationship of everyone in the household for the first time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Latin Terms
- Relationship Terms
- American Epidemics
- Journals of Congress, Monday, August 26, 1776
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter M
- Miss Minnie French Death
- Walloons and French to Virginia, 1621
- Latin Terms beginning with the letter C
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions