Thos. Williams, B, 5th New Jersey.
Wm. B. Howe, C, 115th N Y.
Alfred C. Snyder, I, 115th N. Y.
H. E. Fulkerson, A, 76th Pennsylvania.
Miles G. Kinsel, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Jos. D. Hagerty, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Corp. John Flessining, H, 11th New Jersey.
Corp. Chas. P. Smith. D, 9th Now Jersey.
Sergt. E. B. Smith, C, 9th New Jersey.
L. Midget, F, 36th U. S. C. T.
Corp. F. V. Dougherty, A, 6th New Jersey.
I. O. Spencer, K, 7th New Jersey.
Edwd. Crozby, E, 7th New Jersey.
Thos. Wallraven, E, 7th New Jersey.
Henry A. Ryther, C, 27th Massachusetts.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1850 U.S. Census included the names of everyone in the household for the first time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment