Thos. Williams, B, 5th New Jersey.
Wm. B. Howe, C, 115th N Y.
Alfred C. Snyder, I, 115th N. Y.
H. E. Fulkerson, A, 76th Pennsylvania.
Miles G. Kinsel, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Jos. D. Hagerty, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Corp. John Flessining, H, 11th New Jersey.
Corp. Chas. P. Smith. D, 9th Now Jersey.
Sergt. E. B. Smith, C, 9th New Jersey.
L. Midget, F, 36th U. S. C. T.
Corp. F. V. Dougherty, A, 6th New Jersey.
I. O. Spencer, K, 7th New Jersey.
Edwd. Crozby, E, 7th New Jersey.
Thos. Wallraven, E, 7th New Jersey.
Henry A. Ryther, C, 27th Massachusetts.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1840 the population of the United States was 17,069,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- Madness-Monday-William H. Meutsch
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Latin Terms
- New York
- Co C, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912