Thos. Williams, B, 5th New Jersey.
Wm. B. Howe, C, 115th N Y.
Alfred C. Snyder, I, 115th N. Y.
H. E. Fulkerson, A, 76th Pennsylvania.
Miles G. Kinsel, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Jos. D. Hagerty, F, 76th Pennsylvania.
Corp. John Flessining, H, 11th New Jersey.
Corp. Chas. P. Smith. D, 9th Now Jersey.
Sergt. E. B. Smith, C, 9th New Jersey.
L. Midget, F, 36th U. S. C. T.
Corp. F. V. Dougherty, A, 6th New Jersey.
I. O. Spencer, K, 7th New Jersey.
Edwd. Crozby, E, 7th New Jersey.
Thos. Wallraven, E, 7th New Jersey.
Henry A. Ryther, C, 27th Massachusetts.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?