Thos. Malony, K, 45th Pennsylvania.
Sergt. I. O. Hunt, H, 35th Massachusetts.
Lieut. Saml. Berry, G, 35th Massachusetts.
Solomon Richardson, F, 35th Massachusetts.
Jacob C. Bugh, K, 67th Ohio.
H. Thornton, K, 67th Ohio.
Capt. John Cartright, – 27th U. S. C. T.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub