Thos. Malony, K, 45th Pennsylvania.
Sergt. I. O. Hunt, H, 35th Massachusetts.
Lieut. Saml. Berry, G, 35th Massachusetts.
Solomon Richardson, F, 35th Massachusetts.
Jacob C. Bugh, K, 67th Ohio.
H. Thornton, K, 67th Ohio.
Capt. John Cartright, – 27th U. S. C. T.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment