F. Pettit, — 32d Virginia.
F. Young, 30th Virginia.
R. Boyne, C, 94th N. Y.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, Bushwick, Kings County, 1687
- New York
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Wedding Wednesday - Colorado's First Same Sex Marriage?
- (NY) Dutch Petitions to the King, 1668-1669