I hope you like changes. This one should make it easier for all of us – the blog will now carry all new additions to the website and not just the updates about the site itself. Everything will still be fully searchable and all of the new content can be found using the same categories and pages as before, the only real difference is that new content will be easier to find. If you subscribe to our blog, you will even get new content delivered directly to you inbox. Newsletter subscribers will still receive updates and notes on a regular basis.
In making this change we have moved a few files, and we will be moving more. Again, the categories and main pages will still list all of the files, and if you have bookmarked a particular file we will forward you to the new location.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Private Mohammed Kahn: Civil War Soldier