I hope you like changes. This one should make it easier for all of us – the blog will now carry all new additions to the website and not just the updates about the site itself. Everything will still be fully searchable and all of the new content can be found using the same categories and pages as before, the only real difference is that new content will be easier to find. If you subscribe to our blog, you will even get new content delivered directly to you inbox. Newsletter subscribers will still receive updates and notes on a regular basis.
In making this change we have moved a few files, and we will be moving more. Again, the categories and main pages will still list all of the files, and if you have bookmarked a particular file we will forward you to the new location.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub