Resolved That no person shall be entitled to a pension as an invalid who has not or shall not before the expiration of six months from this time make application therefor and produce the requisite certificates and evidence to entitle him thereto.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?