Resolved That no person shall be entitled to a pension as an invalid who has not or shall not before the expiration of six months from this time make application therefor and produce the requisite certificates and evidence to entitle him thereto.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1850 U.S. Census included the names of everyone in the household for the first time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- Madness-Monday-William H. Meutsch
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Latin Terms
- New York
- Co C, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912