Resolved That no person shall be entitled to a pension as an invalid who has not or shall not before the expiration of six months from this time make application therefor and produce the requisite certificates and evidence to entitle him thereto.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Latin Terms
- Clarendon Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- South Carolina Naturalizations, 1790-1800
- St. Andrew's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, 1664
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment