Resolved That no person shall be entitled to a pension as an invalid who has not or shall not before the expiration of six months from this time make application therefor and produce the requisite certificates and evidence to entitle him thereto.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1820 the population of the United States was 9,638,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions