Resolved That no person shall be entitled to a pension as an invalid who has not or shall not before the expiration of six months from this time make application therefor and produce the requisite certificates and evidence to entitle him thereto.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1790 the population of the United States was 3,929,214.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, Bushwick, Kings County, 1687
- New York
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Wedding Wednesday - Colorado's First Same Sex Marriage?
- (NY) Dutch Petitions to the King, 1668-1669