Thos. M. Jackson, I, 10th N. J.
L. C. Parsons, G, 1st Maine.
Chas. E. Cranmer, G, 11th N. J.
S. A. Bennett, G, 129th N. Y.
I. Walker, B, 8th N. J.
H. I. Duke, K, 87th Pennsylvania.
Calvin Ingerson, K, 8th N. J.
Jacob Kohl, F, 73d N. Y.
Wm. Kubler, H, 8th N. J.
Jos. Fulton, C, 57th Pennsylvania.
Geo. W. Kemmell, C, 57th Pennsylvania.
Fletcher Russell, I, 93d N. Y.
Preston Pempers, B, 11th Mass.
Wm. S. Butler, C, lst Maine H. A.
Wm. Curtis, B, 7th N. J.
Jas. Owins, A, 1st Maine H. A.
John Rosh, G, 7th N. J.
Thos. Ulric, A, 8th N. J.
Wm. Hoffman, I, 8th N. J.
Fred. Christ, Batt. F, 5th U. S. Art.
Nathaniel Chambers, A, 1st Maine.
Abiel Farrows, M, 1st Mass.
Lewis Thompson, B, 1st Maine H. A.
John W. Johnson, I, 8th N. J.
Geo. H. Mason, A, 124th N. Y.
Jonathan Eckart, H, 141st Pennsylvania.
Jos. Reynolds, G, 120th N. Y.
Matthew Esglison, D, 105th Pennsvlvania.
Carter Nelson, (colored servant at Head-quarters.)
Jas. Woodcock, G, 93d N. Y.
Martin Covell, F, 124th N. Y.
Edward N. Lahn, B, 11th N. J.
John B. Miles, A, 17th Maine.
Wm. A. Chapman, F, 20th Ind.
Gustav Davison, D, 11th N. J.
Henry Schultz, K, 8th N. J.
Jas. Morris, I, 8th N. J.
Augustus Keaney, C, 8th N. J.
Jacob Bauer, K, 8th N. J.
John De Crow, A, 8th N. J.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1840 the population of the United States was 17,069,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- South Carolina Naturalizations, 1790-1800
- Medical Terminology
- St. Andrew's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- Co B, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment