Thos. M. Jackson, I, 10th N. J.
L. C. Parsons, G, 1st Maine.
Chas. E. Cranmer, G, 11th N. J.
S. A. Bennett, G, 129th N. Y.
I. Walker, B, 8th N. J.
H. I. Duke, K, 87th Pennsylvania.
Calvin Ingerson, K, 8th N. J.
Jacob Kohl, F, 73d N. Y.
Wm. Kubler, H, 8th N. J.
Jos. Fulton, C, 57th Pennsylvania.
Geo. W. Kemmell, C, 57th Pennsylvania.
Fletcher Russell, I, 93d N. Y.
Preston Pempers, B, 11th Mass.
Wm. S. Butler, C, lst Maine H. A.
Wm. Curtis, B, 7th N. J.
Jas. Owins, A, 1st Maine H. A.
John Rosh, G, 7th N. J.
Thos. Ulric, A, 8th N. J.
Wm. Hoffman, I, 8th N. J.
Fred. Christ, Batt. F, 5th U. S. Art.
Nathaniel Chambers, A, 1st Maine.
Abiel Farrows, M, 1st Mass.
Lewis Thompson, B, 1st Maine H. A.
John W. Johnson, I, 8th N. J.
Geo. H. Mason, A, 124th N. Y.
Jonathan Eckart, H, 141st Pennsylvania.
Jos. Reynolds, G, 120th N. Y.
Matthew Esglison, D, 105th Pennsvlvania.
Carter Nelson, (colored servant at Head-quarters.)
Jas. Woodcock, G, 93d N. Y.
Martin Covell, F, 124th N. Y.
Edward N. Lahn, B, 11th N. J.
John B. Miles, A, 17th Maine.
Wm. A. Chapman, F, 20th Ind.
Gustav Davison, D, 11th N. J.
Henry Schultz, K, 8th N. J.
Jas. Morris, I, 8th N. J.
Augustus Keaney, C, 8th N. J.
Jacob Bauer, K, 8th N. J.
John De Crow, A, 8th N. J.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1880 U.S. Census included the relationship of everyone in the household for the first time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub