— Thomas, K, 11th Pennsylvania.
Henry Typkie, E, 104th N. Y.
Detrie Dantz, I, 88th Pennsylvania.
John Coulter, A, 11th Pennsylvania.
A. P. Atkinson, C, 16th North Carolina.
Albert Rusco, A, 104th N. Y.
W. Glifford, H, 94th N. Y.
E. Wilcox, G, 104th N. Y.
Andrew I. More, G, 107th Pennsylvania.
Gon. Haahn, K, 6th Wisconsin.
Richard Libby, B, 16th Maine.
Wm. Brallier, G, 197th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- Madness-Monday-William H. Meutsch
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Latin Terms
- New York
- Co C, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912