— Thomas, K, 11th Pennsylvania.
Henry Typkie, E, 104th N. Y.
Detrie Dantz, I, 88th Pennsylvania.
John Coulter, A, 11th Pennsylvania.
A. P. Atkinson, C, 16th North Carolina.
Albert Rusco, A, 104th N. Y.
W. Glifford, H, 94th N. Y.
E. Wilcox, G, 104th N. Y.
Andrew I. More, G, 107th Pennsylvania.
Gon. Haahn, K, 6th Wisconsin.
Richard Libby, B, 16th Maine.
Wm. Brallier, G, 197th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1880 U.S. Census included the relationship of everyone in the household for the first time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment