- A Fiendish Act By A Desperado
- Another Accident.
- Excitement in Giles
- He Was Not Taken Alive
- Hot Times on a Train
- How He Was Caught
- Indicted for Murder in the First Degree
- More About the Murder in Giles
- Negro Desperado Caught
- No Danger of Lynching
- Norfolk and Western Safe Blown Open
- Reign of Terror in Giles County
- Was Shot Down At Pearisburg.
Giles County Menu
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment