Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Glossary of Terms
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Virginia Loyal Address of the Magistrates and Freeholders of New Kent County, 1701/2
- New York
- Ancestors of Note
- Relationship Terms
- Criminal Pardons, 1770
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment