The Second Boer War was fought from October 1899 until May 1902 between the British Empire and the Dutch-speaking Boers in what would become South Africa.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Latin Terms
- Relationship Terms
- American Epidemics
- Journals of Congress, Monday, August 26, 1776
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter M
- Miss Minnie French Death
- Walloons and French to Virginia, 1621
- Latin Terms beginning with the letter C
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions