The Second Boer War was fought from October 1899 until May 1902 between the British Empire and the Dutch-speaking Boers in what would become South Africa.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1790 the population of the United States was 3,929,214.
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogical Terminology
- American Epidemics
- Latin Terms
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Birdforth and Allertonshire Wapentakes)
- Glossary of Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Southold, New York, Freemen, 1698
- Ohio Company Stockholders, 1796
- Tag it! Introducing the National Archives Facebook Chatbot
- An Animated Celebration of NASA’s 60th Anniversary
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!