|John T. Bysbee||Pvt||Co. D, 7th Conn Vols||September 1st||fibris congestive|
|Wm. Riley||Pvt||Co. C, 47th NY||September 3rd||chronic diarrhea|
|Andrew S. Cobb||Pvt||15th Mass||September 3rd||fibris typhoidus|
|John Gure||Pvt||Co. G, 50th Penn||September 4th||cordiac [sic] disease|
|Joseph Spitz||Pvt||Co. D, 76th Penn||September 3rd||camp dysentery|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment