|Peter Kriestin||Seaman||Schooner C.S. Terry||May 12th||injuries falling from mast head of schooner|
|C. B. Albott||Pvt||Co. K, 11th Maine Vols||May 12th||chronic diarrhea|
|Anthony Rial||Steward||Brig Rush||May 24th||diarrhea acuta|
|Andrew M. Lucas||Pvt||Co. H, 24th Mass||May 27th||febris typhoides|
|Jno. F. Snyder||Pvt||Co. E, 176th Penn Vols||May 28th|
|Terrence Gallaher||Seaman||Ship Onward||June 2nd||dropsy|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment