|Patrick Keef||Pvt||Co. E, 97th Penn Vols||January 29th||congestive fever|
|John Goehring||Artificer||Co. D, NY Vol Eng||January 25th||dropsy|
|Henry M. Buckminster||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||January 24th||putrid sore throat|
|Horace E. Hamilton||Pvt||Co. A, 9th Maine Vols||January 25th||consumption|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1850 U.S. Census included the names of everyone in the household for the first time.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment