|M. R. Musselman||Cpl||Co. C, 176th Penn Vols||March 21st||typhoid fever|
|John P. Ray||Pvt||Co. I, 62nd Ohio Vols||March 23rd||double mumps|
|Jerry S. Weeks||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||March 23rd||ulceration of the bowels|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment