|M. R. Musselman||Cpl||Co. C, 176th Penn Vols||March 21st||typhoid fever|
|John P. Ray||Pvt||Co. I, 62nd Ohio Vols||March 23rd||double mumps|
|Jerry S. Weeks||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||March 23rd||ulceration of the bowels|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1870 the population of the United States was 38,558,371.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Latin Terms
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Glossary of Terms
- South Carolina Naturalizations, 1790-1800
- Old Time Occupations beginning with the letter A
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists