|M. R. Musselman||Cpl||Co. C, 176th Penn Vols||March 21st||typhoid fever|
|John P. Ray||Pvt||Co. I, 62nd Ohio Vols||March 23rd||double mumps|
|Jerry S. Weeks||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||March 23rd||ulceration of the bowels|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- American Epidemics
- Old Time Occupations beginning with the letter H
- New York
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter B
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter G
- Dr. J. L. Muncy Meets Death
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, New Utrecht, Kings County, 1687
- Land Records
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment