|Erastus K. Vosburg||Pvt||Co. D, 47th NY Vols||April 29th||chronic diarrhea|
|Daniel Bennet||Pvt||Co. G, 62nd Ohio||April 30th||wounds by accidental explosion of a shell|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1850 U.S. Census included the names of everyone in the household for the first time.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment