|Franklin Halliday||Pvt||Co. H, 3rd NH Vols||Sept. 30||typhoid fever|
|Jasper Hull||Pvt||Co. B, 76th PA Vols||Sept. 30||congestive fever|
|Ambrose M. Donaldson||Pvt||Co. C, 76th PA Vols||Oct. 2d||remittent fever|
|Albert French||Pvt||Co. K, 76th PA Vols||Oct. 2d||congestive fever|
|William Boidgett||Pvt||Co. B, 76th PA Vols||Oct. 4th||remittent fever|
|John Powers||Pvt||Co. K, NY Vol Eng. Regt||Oct. 9th|
|Frank Miles||Sgt||Co. M, 1st Mass Cav||Oct. 10th|
|Edgar W. Woodward||QMS||7th Conn Vols||Oct. 6th||congestive fever|
|Hubbard||Pvt||Co. B, 7th Conn Vols||Oct. 7th||congestive fever|
|S. P. McKinstry||Pvt||Co. E, 47th NY Vols||Oct. 18th|
|J. P. Prescott||Musician||Co. K, 3rd NH Vols||Oct. 13th||chronic diarrhea|
|Nathan Davenport||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NH Vols||Oct. 7th||convulsions|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1820 the population of the United States was 9,638,453.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment