Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Glossary of Terms
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter S
- New York
- Latin Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter C
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Langbaurgh Wapentake)
- US Army Dead and Liberated Prisoners of War, 20 November 1945
- Tag it! Introducing the National Archives Facebook Chatbot
- An Animated Celebration of NASA’s 60th Anniversary
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!