Theodore Tenny, — 2d Ohio Cav.
I. H. Wall, C, 2d N. Y. Cav.
John Corcon, D. 2d N. Y. Cav.
A. R. Elly, L, 1st Connecticut Cav.
Sergt. J. B. Flickinger, G, 17th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1870 the population of the United States was 38,558,371.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Private Mohammed Kahn: Civil War Soldier