Theodore Tenny, — 2d Ohio Cav.
I. H. Wall, C, 2d N. Y. Cav.
John Corcon, D. 2d N. Y. Cav.
A. R. Elly, L, 1st Connecticut Cav.
Sergt. J. B. Flickinger, G, 17th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1860 the population of the United States was 31,443,321.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Glossary of Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Passes to leave England, 1694
- Genealogical Terminology
- Medical Terminology
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Ship Defence, London to Boston 1635
- Relationship Terms
- Virginia Land Patents, 1703
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub