Theodore Tenny, — 2d Ohio Cav.
I. H. Wall, C, 2d N. Y. Cav.
John Corcon, D. 2d N. Y. Cav.
A. R. Elly, L, 1st Connecticut Cav.
Sergt. J. B. Flickinger, G, 17th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1860 the population of the United States was 31,443,321.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum