Theodore Tenny, — 2d Ohio Cav.
I. H. Wall, C, 2d N. Y. Cav.
John Corcon, D. 2d N. Y. Cav.
A. R. Elly, L, 1st Connecticut Cav.
Sergt. J. B. Flickinger, G, 17th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1880 the population of the United States was 50,155,783.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- American Epidemics
- Glossary of Terms
- Georgia Land Grants, 1767
- Virginia Land Patents, 1703
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Langbaurgh Wapentake)
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter B
- 2nd Infantry, 1st, 2nd and 3rd July 1898
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?