Thos. Elder, F, 191st Pennsylvania.
Matthew Doyle, H, 140th N. Y.
Franklin Stewart, – 191st Pennsylvania.
Samuel Fitch, A, 146th N. Y.
Wm. Stornes, A, 94th N. Y.
Geo. McClernan, D, 146th N. Y.
Jas. Gillen, F, 140th N. Y.
John W. Ellis, H, 1st Md.
C. G. Smith, G, 140th N. Y.
Jas. Horan, – 5th N. Y.
John Tracy, G, 4th N. Y.
Near Sergt. Daniel Meagher, G, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1850 U.S. Census included the names of everyone in the household for the first time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?