Thos. Elder, F, 191st Pennsylvania.
Matthew Doyle, H, 140th N. Y.
Franklin Stewart, – 191st Pennsylvania.
Samuel Fitch, A, 146th N. Y.
Wm. Stornes, A, 94th N. Y.
Geo. McClernan, D, 146th N. Y.
Jas. Gillen, F, 140th N. Y.
John W. Ellis, H, 1st Md.
C. G. Smith, G, 140th N. Y.
Jas. Horan, – 5th N. Y.
John Tracy, G, 4th N. Y.
Near Sergt. Daniel Meagher, G, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub