Thos. Elder, F, 191st Pennsylvania.
Matthew Doyle, H, 140th N. Y.
Franklin Stewart, – 191st Pennsylvania.
Samuel Fitch, A, 146th N. Y.
Wm. Stornes, A, 94th N. Y.
Geo. McClernan, D, 146th N. Y.
Jas. Gillen, F, 140th N. Y.
John W. Ellis, H, 1st Md.
C. G. Smith, G, 140th N. Y.
Jas. Horan, – 5th N. Y.
John Tracy, G, 4th N. Y.
Near Sergt. Daniel Meagher, G, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1840 the population of the United States was 17,069,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, Bushwick, Kings County, 1687
- New York
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Wedding Wednesday - Colorado's First Same Sex Marriage?
- (NY) Dutch Petitions to the King, 1668-1669