Remitting fever – Malaria.
Rheumatism – Any disorder associated with pain in joints.
Rickets – Disease of skeletal system caused by vitamin D deficiency.
Rose cold – Hay fever or nasal symptoms of an allergy.
Rotanny fever – aka Child’s disease.
Rubeola – German measles.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1870 the population of the United States was 38,558,371.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment