Sergt. – Halpin, – 4th Pa. Cav.
Lieut. J. F. Newman, K, 2d N. Y. M. R.
Corp. W. T. Andrews, B, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Keefouver, B, 21st Pennsylvania.
Levi Tracy, M, 1st Maine Cav.
E. Reynolds, H, 10th N. Y. Cav.
John Chesly, I, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Jacob Ringler, I, 1st Pa. Cav.
Nathan Perden, G, 16th Pa. Cav.
Chas. Brown, A, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1860 the population of the United States was 31,443,321.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- Madness-Monday-William H. Meutsch
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Latin Terms
- New York
- Co C, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912