Sergt. – Halpin, – 4th Pa. Cav.
Lieut. J. F. Newman, K, 2d N. Y. M. R.
Corp. W. T. Andrews, B, 10th N. Y. Cav.
Wm. Keefouver, B, 21st Pennsylvania.
Levi Tracy, M, 1st Maine Cav.
E. Reynolds, H, 10th N. Y. Cav.
John Chesly, I, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Jacob Ringler, I, 1st Pa. Cav.
Nathan Perden, G, 16th Pa. Cav.
Chas. Brown, A, 24th N. Y. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub