|Geo. Norton||Cpl||Co. G, Vol Engineers||Aug. 2nd||typhoid fever|
|James Jingley||Pvt||Co. G, 76th PA||Aug. 4th||diarrhea|
|Byron D. Stuart||musician||48th NY||Aug. 4th||dysentery|
|Luther Davis||Co. F, 6th Conn||Aug. 14th||scrofula|
|Wm. Burrows||Co. F, 3rd RI||Aug. 10th||diarrhea|
|Louis Mygatt||Co. D, 7th Conn||Aug. 3rd||diarrhea|
|Warren P. Collamore||Co. D, 7th Conn||Aug. 5th||diarrhea|
|Michael Lander||Co. F, 7th Conn||Aug. 9th||diarrhea|
|Israel Oat||Cpl||Co. G, 97th PA||Aug. 10th||inflammation of brain|
|Peter Davis||Co. E, 97th PA||Aug. 12th||fever|
|Chas. Riley||Co. E, 97th PA||Aug. 13th||diarrhea|
|Patrick O’Brien||Ordnance Dept||Aug. 15th||typhoid fever|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub